The revamped NAMS website has been launched successfully. The site is redesigned/upgraded and is totally different in respect of previous NAMS Website. The layout of the website has been designed and developed totally in-house in new platform using Open Source Technology using core php and java scripts. All existing content has been migrated and the new site has been developed using the latest tool of HTML5 and CSS based responsive site.
Technically, a web page being rendered in the browser consists of many things - logo, informative text, pictures, hyperlinks, navigational structure and many more. HTML5 offers a set of markup elements that allow one to create a structured layout for web pages. The target for the development of the site has been properly taken care so as to have the following features.
1. Easy to read with proper color schema, text and background
2. Easy to navigate
3. Comfortably viewable without much scrolling
4. Quick to download if necessary, having features of graphic and sound for socially disable viewers.
5. Removed dead and broken links
6. Proper Form feed
7. Keep the content fresh with features of auto-fresh
8. Keeping target audience in mind
9. Browser compatibility across all kind of browsers, tablets, devices and on any kind of Operating System (OS).