National Academy of Medical Sciences (India) is a unique institution which fosters and utilizes academic excellence as its resource to meet medical and social goals. It was registered as the 'Indian Academy of Medical Sciences' on 21st April, 1961 under Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860.
1. Letter from Prof. D.K.Gupta (Exec. Secretary) to all fellows apprising about 61st NAMSCON 2021.
** Letter to All Fellows of NAMS
2. 61st Annual Conference (NAMSCON-2021) held on 26-28 November 2021 at Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University , Varanasi.
Dr Smt Tamilisai Soundararajan ,Hon’ble Governor of Telangana and Lt. Governor of Puducherry was the Chief guest. Dr Bhagwat Karad, Hon’ble Minister of State for Finance, Govt. of India and Prof V K Shukla Vice Chancellor of BHU, were the Guests of Honor.
3. The National Academy of Medical Sciences (India) Foundation Day Function is scheduled to be held on 23rd October 2021 at NAMS Auditorium, NAMS House, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi-110029.
5. Reforms of NAMS Rules & Regulations:-
Ballot papers with pre-paid postage envelop seeking your option for Yes OR No on the reform approved by NAMS Council and General Body has been dispatched through speed post to all fellows on 14th & 16th August, 2021.
** Result for Reforms of NAMS Rules & Regulations.
6. 60th Annual Conference (NAMSCON-2020) is scheduled to be held on 7th August 2021 at Smt. Kamla Raheja Auditorium & Prof. J S Bajaj Centre for Multi-professional Education, NAMS House, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi-110029.
Topic: 60th Convocation , 2020.
Time: August 07, 2021 04:30 PM India