List of Emeritus Professors
Photo Gallery of NAMS Events
National Academy of Medical Sciences (India) is a unique institution which fosters and utilizes academic excellence as its resource to meet medical and social goals. It was registered as the 'Indian Academy of Medical Sciences' on 21st April, 1961 under Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860.
1.  "The notice for NAMS Orations and Awards will be published in the month of April 2020"
2. NFI-NAMS DR. C. GOPALAN CENTENARY SYMPOSIUM On “Triple Burden of Malnutrition in India: A Research Update”, have been successfully completed at Smt. Kamla Raheja Auditorium & Prof. J S Bajaj Centre for Multi-professional Education, NAMS House, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi.
1. 60th Annual Conference (NAMSCON-2020) of the National Academy of Medical Sciences is scheduled to be held at “North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Health & Medical Sciences, Shillong, from 30th October to 01st November, 2020.
2. 59th Annual Conference (NAMSCON-2019) of the National Academy of Medical Sciences have been successfully completed at 'All India Institute 0f Medical Sciences' Bhopal from 11th - 13th October, 2019.
3. 58th Annual Conference (NAMSCON2018) of the National Academy of Medical Sciences have been successfully completed at 'Mahatma Gandhi Medical College & Research Institute' Puducherry from 26th - 28th October, 2018..
4. The revamped website is being made content-rich and gradually valuable content with new features being added by re-engineering the process work-flow. We welcome your valuable suggestions through email at nams_aca[at]yahoo[dot]com