A. Instructions for the Award of Member of National Academy of Medical Sciences (MNAMS) after DNB
1. For the Award of Membership of National Academy of medical Sciences (MNAMS) after DNB, the candidate has to fill the Nomination Form and Bio-data Format seeking the relevant information of his/her personal, academic and professional profile.To download MNAMS Nomination Form after DNB.
2. The procedure entails submitting an application proposed at least by one Fellow of the National Academy of Medical Sciences (India). A list of Fellows of the Academy, along with their addresses, in your vicinity can be downloaded from the site.
3. List of Fellows of the Academy State-wise can be accessed online for your State. However, it is open for you to get your nomination done by any Fellow of any speciality of the Academy.
4. One can also send a request for MNAMS after DNB indicating State name to which you belong at email@example.com to get the Nomination Form through email.
5.You are advised to duly complete these documents and send them along with a crossed Bank Demand Draft for Rs.7,000/- [Rs. Seven Thousand Only] (one time life subscription of Rs.6,000/- plus admission fee of Rs.1,000/- drawn in favour of The Secretary, National Academy of Medical Sciences (India), payable at New Delhi.
6. Duly-completed Nomination Form and desired documents comprising of attested/self-attested copy of the registration certificate, DNB Certificate issued by the National Board of Examination (NBE), etc. to be sent along with online/DD for Rs. Seven Thousand only to the following address :
Secretary, National Academy of Medical Sciences (India); NAMS House, Ansari Nagar; Mahatma Gandhi Marg; New Delhi 110029.